Received a citation for drug possession?
Call 503-575-3769 or 541-575-3769 24/7 to schedule a free, confidential screening.
Those who have received a citation for possessing small amounts of drugs in Oregon can avoid paying a $100 fine by completing a no-cost health screening with Lines for Life. We are currently the only state-approved center that provides these screenings.
- We’ll ask you some questions about your drug use and your health.
- We will send you proof of your completed screening with instructions for waiving the fine.
- We’re here to support your goals, including paths to recovery.
Call the hotline today to get started.
The Recovery Center hotline is only for those who have received a citation in Oregon under the Drug Addiction Treatment and Recovery Act – anyone can access these other lines.
We can help you move forward.
Beyond your assessment, we’re here to support your personal goals, including referrals to affordable, state-approved treatment centers and other recovery resources.
What is the Drug Addiction Treatment and Recovery Act (Measure 110)?
- Information for Individuals
- Information for Providers
- More information on the State of Oregon website