Reports to: Creative Director
Position Overview: This position will assist Lines for Life’s Creative Director by developing and maintaining Lines for Life’s production schedule for communications and creative projects, as well as maintaining a digital library on SharePoint.
- Develop and maintain the production schedule of communications and creative projects to ensure that internal deadlines are met.
- Help the Creative Director to prepare design files for production.
- Research vendors and assist with managing vendor relations.
- Research social media and design trends.
- Close out production jobs, ensuring all the assets are in one place, and on SharePoint.
- Maintain Lines for Life’s digital library on SharePoint.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Strong organizational skills
- Tech savvy – ability to use SharePoint, edit content management systems, and make basic edits to files in adobe creative suite
- Knowledge about social media and design trends
- Able to assist with in-house printing, as well as coordinate with external printers for complex print jobs
- Ability to work in the Portland, OR office with a remote Creative Director
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient WordPress
- Interest in design
Compensation Package: The starting salary for this position is between $17.40-19/hr., depending on experience. Lines for Life also offers a great benefits package valued at over $9,200 that includes full coverage for employee health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, and life insurance premiums; a matching 401K plan; a flexible spending plan; an employee assistance program; a free fitbit and gym access.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function in the company. Lines for Life is an equal opportunity employer.
Lived Experience: Lines for Life encourages individuals with lived experience to apply. This includes individuals who have undertaken their own recovery journey or supported someone through a recovery journey from mental health conditions, suicidal struggles, and/or substance abuse. They have the capacity to draw upon and use their own lived experiences to help others and prevent suicide and substance abuse and promote mental wellness.
EEO: Lines for Life strives to create a diverse, inclusive environment to better represent the communities that we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer.
All Lines for Life employees must be approved to work by the Oregon Department of Human Service’s Background Check Unit. Background checks are completed after a conditional offer of employment has been extended.