2018 Oregon Conference on Opioids, Pain and Addiction Treatment
Thank you for your interest in the 2018 Oregon Conference on Opioids, Pain and Addiction Treatment. If you have any questions about the conference or lodging, please use the links or information below. Be sure to check back for updated information.
Pre-Conference Workshops: Thursday, May 17th > Learn more
Conference Sessions: Friday, May 18th + Saturday, May 19th
Location: Hilton Eugene | 66 East 6th Ave, Eugene, Oregon
Conference attendees are also invited to attend a presentation on Thursday, May 17th entitled Opioids in Lane County: What you need to know, hosted by: Lane County Pain Guidance & Safety Alliance > Download flyer
- Registrations cancelled by May 3, 2018 will be refunded 100% and a $65 cancellation fee will apply.
- Registrations cancelled after May 3, 2018 will not be eligible for refunds. A $65 cancellation fee will apply.
Conference Contacts List
Speaker / Workshop Contact
Elizabeth White, MPA, Project Manager, Oregon Coalition for the Responsible Use of Meds (OrCRM), a service of Lines for Life at 503.244.5211 or [email protected]
Registration / Lodging Contact
Lauren Miller, Events Coordinator, Lines for Life at 971.244.1366 or [email protected]
Poster Session Contact
Sarah Shin, Opioid Data Coordinator, Oregon Health Authority at [email protected]s
- Conference information sheet
- Registration form
- 2018 OPAT Conference Full Program
- 2018 OPAT Conference Agenda only
- Speaker list
- Poster session application