Please join us for the Oregon Tribal Summit on Opioids and Other Drugs hosted by the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs at Kah-Nee-Ta Resort, 6823 Oregon 8, Warm Springs, Oregon.
June 5th and 6th, 2018 | Warm Springs, Oregon
Who Should Attend
Law enforcement, Social services, Medical providers, Continuum of care-Prev/tx/aftercare, Public Health, Mental Health, Leadership,Tribal Council members, Spiritual leaders, Tribal Judge/Prosecutor/legal aid, Media (local newspaper, radio station),Early Child Hood (Head Start and Day Cares) School Youth but only if it does not impact attendance, Culture and Heritage Departments.
– HIDTA Program Director, Chris Gibson
– Oregon Recovers Director, Eric Martin
– Medical Panel – Dr. Locker, Indian Health Service Physician
– MOU Proposal – Caroline Cruz, Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs
– Workshops, Team Planning, Team Building
– Lots of fun with our Native American Comedy Lunch Humor
For more information, please contact Asa Wright, Lines for Life Prevention Programs Coordinator at [email protected] or 971.247.9072.
In partnership with Lines for Life and